Monday, January 3, 2011

Ghoul Pool

Well, it's not so much a pool as a bathtub, but here we go. I do not want any of these people to die, but I want to be considered a psychic when they do. We all gotta go sometime.

These are in no particular order, but I will claim otherwise should some freak event occur in which these are in some kind of order.

Andy Griffith - heart failure
B.B. King - diabetes complications
Carol Channing - cancer
Fidel Castro - heart attack
Helen Thomas - kidney failure
Courtney Love - overdose
Harry Carey Jr. - mishap with a "toy" gun
Jack Lalanne - heart attack during sex
Jane Russell - heart attack during sex (may or may not be with Jack Lalanne)
Olivia de Havilland - I won't be surprised when Joan Fontaigne goes first. (stroke)
Kim Jong-Il - for some reason...I'm hesitant to speculate
Nancy Reagan - boredom, after suffering another fall
Mickey Rooney - on a horse...or heart attack on a horse to be more specific
Otto von Habsburg - on his throne, in his sleep
Snooki - punched in the nose, which stabs her brain
Billy Graham - swooped up by Jesus himself, til J-man learns he's an anti-Semite...
Phyllis Diller - lung cancer
Vera Lynn - heart failure
Zsa Zsa Gabor - cancer
Kirk Douglas - stroke

2 comments:

Dr. Death said...

I think everyone of those names appears on one list or another at www.ghoulpool.us LOL

AK said...

Haha, yes, I suppose they're all pretty likely. Ha, maybe I should throw in John Mellencamp?